Raja
pl give your mail id i will send invitation
13:04
Raja
i Mr Hari. I am getting married on 19.11.2017 at Shikaripura
Sa 16-09-2017
05:54
Hari
Pl mention about your marriage date. Nanage attend madalu tumba ista aguttide.
05:53
Hari
Ha one thing, I just seached chiru's real name in LinkedIn and it shows Cacutta. May be u know it I think, whether it is correct or not.
05:50
Hari
Hi Mr Raja, what happened? when is your marriage and where it will be held tell me. I will definitely attend as a frind.
Sa 05-08-2017
08:03
Raja
From today onwards I won't come here Mr.Hari, bye
08:02
Raja
Nanna madve kooda Shikaripuradalli agodide, so aaga yestu problem agtitto yeno avnu attend madidre. Nan bagge yella heliddini avnige.
Thank you very much for that information.
08:00
Raja
Hi Mr Hari. Nandu madve ide adikke I was busy. First I want to thank you for informing me that Chiru is from Shikaripura. Namge avnu Shimoga antha no illa bere yavdo place helidda. I was thinking oy inviting him for my marriage also.
Mo 10-07-2017
06:54
Hari
you know one thing, chiru used to chat not only with you, but with several people here. Knowing this only I tried to keep him away from all this, by creating some sort of drama as you know in this chat room only. Anyway now I dont know whether he is still continuing personal contact witk nikki o
more
06:50
Hari
Mr.Raja you know that just to stop chiru from this I did lot of drama, now you are calling me for the same. I left all this long back, now I am old also. Still If you want me to be with you, just meeting, give your phone or mail id I will contact you.
06:47
Hari
Hi Mr Raja, as I was busy I did't come here. First of all congratulations for your marrige in advance.
Mi 05-07-2017
05:58
Raja
I don't know how you are. If you are interested we can meet. Naanu maduve agta iddini so adikkintha munche 2 days nimma jothe iddu enjoy madona antha iddini, madve admele idella madokke agutto ilvo gottilla. So if you are interested please message me here, then I will tell ypu how and where can
more
05:53
Raja
Mr Hari
So 25-06-2017
06:19
Hari
But, always tha no. says it is switched off. That is why I have asked you. Even I had gone to his native Shikaripura and tried to locate him, but could not locate him.
One thing I want to make clear to you raja avare, he is a very good fellow, well educated but I have seen his orientation towrd
more
06:12
Hari
Raja avare naanu enu antha neevu contact alli iddare Chiru na keli. I had his no. also. he had told me that after 15 days he will activate that no. so that I can speak to him.
Fr 23-06-2017
01:24
Raja
Being elder person avoid all these things. We are like your sons, maribedi.
01:22
Raja
Avana olleyadakke madidro or yenadru expect madi hage madidro gottilla. Now dont ask me anything about him, i have also gone thru all those conversations you were doing with him.
01:20
Raja
Mr Hari, neevu estu tondre kotri chiru ge antha nange gottu.
So 21-05-2017
05:55
Hari
Ha one thing, naanu kooda shimoga dalli irodu. If u want we can meet.
05:54
Hari
Contact li iddare please nanage ph. or mail yavudadaru kodi I want to talk to him. Naanu madiddakke avanu nanna mele kopa madikondiddane annisutte.
RAMESHRAJA
English
Features News Einstellungen Link-Generator FAQ Gimmick Statistik System Impressum
FAVORITEN
MENÜ

Besuche
Heute